Monday, April 20, 2020

What does it feel like to not have ADHD?

What does it feel like to not have ADHD?

Charles Wild
...
Some persons diagnosed with ADHD find an effective medicine which works for them to temporarily reduce ADHD for number of hours. I am in that category. Being ADHD-reduced for a number of hours means reduced distractibility, increased attention span, improved alertness, and sustained attention.. C. Thomas Wild - ADHD Reduction Author - https://cthomaswildadhd.blogspot.com/

...


What is the most misunderstood thing about ADHD?

ADHD is about neurology. ADHD, like epilepsy, brain concussions, sports concussions, narcolepsy, etc. is about neurology. Try: educational books like Remarkable Medicine book (Dreyfus); the How To (Temporarily) Cure Hyperactivity book (about proven, temporary, Inattentive ADHD relief) (Brothers, M.D.; x-ref: Renshaw, M.D), etc.

(Source:  E/a - q)

...

How does the correct dose of ADHD medication feel? How do I know if my dose is too low or too high?

Can one cope with ADHD without taking medications such as Ritalin?

Will other stimulants ever replace caffeine and become as popular?

What part of the brain is responsible for consciousness?

What medications/drugs do we use because it does the job but still do not entirely know its mechanism of action?

While reading I am only focusing on words, not able to focus on meaning. How can I overcome this problem?

I might have ADHD, and I would like to be tested. However, I don’t want my parents to know. Should I get tested at school by a counselor? What should I do?

How do I read books properly? I read the words but that feels like all I am doing. It doesn’t feel like I am actually reading the story or absorbing information. How do I fix this?

Do fishes suffer from ADHD? Why are they easily distracted?

Do prescription stimulants for ADHD affect ... hormones in the body/brain?

Why does Concerta change someone’s personality (more conscious, confident, stable, self-aware, patient, sociable)?  Is it safe (prescribed because of inattentiveness)?

Is Adderall effective in helping people with ADHD effectively learn and study?

Is there any evidence that individuals with ADHD are more creative (i.e. higher in openness) than neurotypicals?

(Source:  E/a -q, other)

No comments:

Post a Comment