Sunday, April 19, 2020

What are your most important questions about ADHD?

1.

2.

...

https://cthomaswildadhd.blogspot.com/2020/04/when-was-term-adhd-invented.html

https://cthomaswildadhd.blogspot.com/2020/04/songs.html

...

Questions

. . .

Are brain signals electrical or chemical?

Can we train ourselves to imagine things as vividly as in dreams?

What is the most popular ADHD medication?

How do stimulants affect neurotransmission?

How does it feel to find out you have ADD/ADHD when you're an adult?

Is there any potential for long term damage from prescription-only ADHD stimulants?

What is the auditory equivalent of Aphantasia called? If Aphantasia is lacking the ability to imagine images, what is a term used to describe those with no inner speech?

Is aphantasia curable?

What is the difference between dreams, wishes, goals, and plans?

What would you like to achieve next?

How can I talk less? I was recently diagnosed with ADHD (I'm almost 60 years old!). How can I be a better listener?

What kind of training can help people improve their imagination?

What is it called when you create your own world with your imagination in your mind? Can you consider it meditation?

Is there any way I can make a visual representation of my goals, how to achieve them, and the benefits of achieving them?

Cognitive Psychology - How do you improve cognitive abilities especially with LD or other issues? Specifically, to better process information, to better learn and retain things without getting overwhelmed. If anyone knows what I’m talking about please let me know, thanks!

How can people with ADHD have musical talent if they have poor visual and auditory working memory? Or is musical working memory totally separate?

How do you think out loud?

How do you plan your life?

What do you plan to achieve by age 65?

What is the best learning environment for a child with ADHD?

I have ADHD and methamphetamine and amphetamines are prohibited in my country.  What can I do?

Do you think you have effective medication for your narcolepsy? I feel that my medication is effective.

What are the pros and cons of nootropics?

What's the difference between mild intellectual disability and dramatic brain injury?

What part of the brain controls balance and walking?


(Source:  E/a - q, other)

No comments:

Post a Comment