Saturday, April 25, 2020

Accurate Thinking About ADHD

C. Thomas Wild reports about several, safe and effective, FDA approved medicines which, for him, temporarily reduce Inattentive ADHD symptoms.

This is cause and effect as in:

Inattentive ADHD temporarily reduced by using a safe and effective FDA approved medicine.



https://cthomaswildadhd.blogspot.com

C. Thomas Wild highlights stimulants, including caffeine, because, for some, they temporarily reduce ADHD symptoms.

Stimulants, including caffeine, do not work for everyone.

...

Caffeine, for some with ADHD, produces a better outcome than Ritalin, Dexedrine, Adderall, or Vyvanse.

...

Why, right after I read some pages of a book, do I forget completely what I just read and my mind goes blank? How do I fix this? How can I remember and focus with concentration?

What are some tips to do well in college with ADHD? Need help improving memory, focus-concentration, retention…I have to pull myself back into reality from spacing out and rereading the same paragraphs over. Some PTSD, already saw [health provider].

(Source:  E/a, q, other)

More Questions

How do I get officially diagnosed with adult ADHD? I’ve been reading about the symptoms and I match up with a lot of them. Should I get diagnosed and prescribed meds, what can I expect the medicine to do?

Can people with ADHD concentrate on things they like/find interesting, or can't they just concentrate on anything at all?

What are the physiological effects experienced by someone who takes stimulant ADHD medication when they don't have ADHD?

What tips do you have on learning social skills with ASD, Asperger’s, and ADHD?

(Source:  E/a, q, other)

No comments:

Post a Comment