Saturday, April 25, 2020

Some Questions

Some questions about ADHD contain misinformation (my view).  The misinformation makes the question difficult to address.

...

Examples

...

Does ADD not exist? A psychiatrist said to me that ADHD exists because it has a hyperactivity symptom and needs prescription, but not with ADD. And then he said ADD is just a symptom of depression.

Do you sell Adderall?

What would you do if you saw people protesting with signs saying “SpongeBob makes your children distracted or “SpongeBob makes your kids have ADHD” outside Nickelodeon Universe?

(Source:  E/a, q, other)

.......

Some questions about ADHD involve the White House

What anecdotal and/or other evidence is there that Donald Trump uses Adderall or other stimulants? Have other presidents used stimulants while in office?

X-ref:

- Donald Trump
- John F. Kennedy

(Source:  E/a, q, other)

Other Questions

Is it an effect of Adderall if I typically have trouble being motivated to study due to laziness, but when I'm on Adderall, I have a strong desire to study over doing anything else? Or is it all in my head?

I am a teenager and quite I’m sure I have ADHD. I have found that I have many of the traits that people with ADHD experience, and I told my mom about it. She just said that I was lazy and undisciplined, but I know it’s not that. What should I do?

What part of the brain controls speech and memory?

Do some ADHD people have trouble being assertive enough and standing up for themselves?

Can you know if you have ADHD without going to the doctor?

Do you have a "mind's eye"?  And if so how does it work?  And if not how does your imagination work?  I have aphantasia.  When I close my eyes and imagine something I don't "SEE" anything.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aphantasia

How can I study with brain fog? What are effective studying methods for poor memory and concentration?

Is intuition a skill?

How does your perfect life look?

(Source:  E/a, q, other)

More Questions

What is the best/quickest way to eliminate Adderall tolerance without taking a long break?

Do multivitamin pills make you feel better?

Does sugar affect your memory?

(Source:  E/a, q, other)

No comments:

Post a Comment