Sunday, April 26, 2020

Thank you so much

for joining me today.

ADHD Relief Reported

. . .

For some reason, I am extremely sensitive in a positive manner to caffeine.  Caffeine, for me, temporarily reduces my Inattentive ADHD for a number of hours.

I can also detect some completely hidden food additives.  I share my true story.





...

Brain-mind medicines work for some people:

- How To (Temporarily) Cure Hyperactivity book by C. Thomas Wild (about Tirend, NoDoz - caffeine)

- Remarkable Medicine book by Jack Dreyfus (about Dilantin)

...

Can different brands of medication work differently?

Yes. Ingredients matter. X-ref: the educational book, the How To (Temporarily) Cure Hyperactivity book (about proven, temporary Inattentive ADHD relief) (Brothers, M.D.; x-ref Renshaw, M.D.). X-ref: attentional control challenges; brand name medicine vs brand name medicine; brand name medicine vs generic medicine; neurology

(Source:  E/a, q, other)

No comments:

Post a Comment