Friday, April 24, 2020

About ADHD

I’m on Vyvanse 60 mg for ADHD. I get a lot done but sometimes it sustains my focus on minor things way too much. When studying calculus I end up playing with the math looking for patterns instead of studying. Any advice on how I can control my focus?

At a young age, I was diagnosed with ADHD, having been on many different medications that haven’t worked for me. My inability to focus is so severe, I've dropped out of high school because of it. I can’t study no matter how hard I try. What do I do?

What are your thoughts on the state of consciousness called the "flow state"?

What's the most important thing to know about ADHD?

I  think I have ADHD, but I don't think my parents will believe me. What should I do to try to get tested?

What is concentration? What are the benefits of meditation in life?

How does consciousness work in the brain?

At the molecular level, what are memories made of?

How can I make my brain sharper, smarter, and lightning fast?

What other nootropics, supplements, herbs, drugs, drinks, foods or any other substance, are safe to take with Modafinil and will enhance its effect in regards to staying focused and accomplishing tasks?

For the past few weeks, my energy level is really low and I’m having a hard time focusing and doing the things I like. How can I turn that around and get back to being my normal self?

If you take half a 5-hour energy, do you stay really alert for 2.5 hours, or somewhat more alert for 5 hours?

Ingredients matter. The alertness can vary from caffeine medicine to nutritional supplement containing caffeine to caffeine containing energy drink, etc., from person to person. In many cases, the effect can last for about four hours; the longest I am aware of is seventy-two hours. Ingredients really do matter. C. Thomas Wild - ADHD Reduction Author Coffee/caffeine works only for some people, not everyone. Stronger stimulants (Ritalin, Dexedrine, Adderall, Vyvanse), etc. are available by prescription.

Is it safe to take Adderall three times a day if the first dose is a full tablet while the two after that are halves? I have ADHD and they have been prescribed for me to take twice a day.

Do you think science will ever completely explain consciousness?

What is your opinion/experience with ADHD?

How do you meditate when you have ADD/ADHD?

Is Sudafed like Adderall?

Are the stimulant effects from pseudoephedrine, caffeine, and Adderall the same?

Are you interested in learning about ADHD, ADD, or Hyperactivity?

Are you interested in learning about brain concussions, sports concussions?

Are you interested in learning about autism or Asperger’s?

Are you interested in learning about epilepsy?

Are you interested in learning about narcolepsy?

(Source:  E/a, q, other)

https://cthomaswildadhd.blogspot.com/2020/04/framing-adhd-reframing-adhd.html

No comments:

Post a Comment