Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Specific Questions

I am taking my child to an ADHD doctor appointment tomorrow to get diagnosed. What are some questions I should make sure to ask?

I was diagnosed with ADHD last year. I am currently using medication and my parents have noticed improvement in my grades and behavior. But now, I feel like I can’t do anything. What could possibly be happening to me?

What are the symptoms of ADHD in adults?

How do you know that you have ADHD? What are the symptoms?

How have your ideas about nutrition expanded, grown, or changed over the years? What was the precipitating factor?

Back in the 1970s, I discovered I could detect completely hidden food additives in a FDA approved drug. That opened the door to organic nutrition, pure water, clean air, green living, Earth Day, encouraging better labels for drugs, foods, etc. C. Thomas Wild - ADHD Reduction Author - Day by day, in every way, I am getting better and better. - E. Coue

(Source;  E/a, q, other)

No comments:

Post a Comment