Thursday, May 21, 2020

Know Thyself

How do you "know thyself"?

For how long can I take Ritalin safely and without damage?

How long can a person take Ritalin? I am not aware of any long term users of Ritalin (long term means over a decade of daily usage). I am aware of true stories of persons who have taken Dilantin daily for over thirty years (epilepsy relief) and persons who have taken caffeine daily for over thirty years (Inattentive ADHD relief). X-ref neurology

What part of the brain is responsible for self-awareness?

When will there be medications that treat the core symptoms of autism such as social impairments and repetitive behaviors?

How can I become more focused with ADHD? It’s late at night and I’m trying to do school work but I can’t focus. I am medicated but I can't take it at 1 in the morning.

What is ADHD?

How can I tell if my ADHD medication isn't working?

For people with ADHD who only started treatment as adults, has medication really made a difference to your life?

Yes. Try reading educational books like Remarkable Medicine book (Dreyfus), the How To (Temporarily) Cure Hyperactivity book (about proven Inattentive ADHD relief) (Brothers, M.D.; x-ref: Renshaw, M.D.), etc.

What are some interesting facts/insights about people with Combined Type ADHD? I got diagnosed with severe Combined Type ADHD late, and I have a lot of curiosities.

(Source:  E/a, q, other)

...

Attentional control - Wikipediaen.wikipedia.org › wiki › Attentional_control
Attentional control refers to an individual's capacity to choose what they pay attention to and what they ignore. It is also known as endogenous attention or ...
‎Development · ‎Abnormal development · ‎Applications · ‎Visual attentional control

(Google)

...

- How To (Temporarily) Cure Hyperactivity book by C. Thomas Wild
- Nerves in Collision book by Walter C. Alvarez, M.D.
- Remarkable Medicine book by Jack Dreyfus
- The Hyperactive Child book by Domeena C. Renhaw, M.D.
- Etc.

...

Keywords

. . .

- Aim, Plans, Actions Until Completed
- Dedication And Covenant
- Goals
- Mission
- Schedule
- Values
- Vision

No comments:

Post a Comment