Monday, May 4, 2020

Parents don't believe in meds

What do you do if you are not happy with a doctor's diagnosis?

How do I get my psychiatrist to listen to me, I have asked over and over again to be tested for ADHD. All he wants to do is put me on antidepressants. That isn't helping, actually it makes things worse?

Why is Ritalin banned in sports like MMA?

How long does it take to build a tolerance to prescription Adderall?

Should I get back on Adderall? I am like a machine and highly motivated while on it. I just don’t like the idea of being driven by medication.

My parents don't believe in taking meds, so I have to wonder: does medication work? How much does it improve life if you have anxiety/depression/ADD/something else? Do you still feel like yourself? Is medication worth it?

I'm soon turning 12, and I think I have ADHD, but my parents and I talked and they just say that "I'm growing up" and all. But I don't feel like that. It's something different. What should I do?

What book will teach me how to read, comprehend, and pay attention?

What is consciousness? Are animals or plants conscious beings? What species in world has the highest consciousness?

When do medicines affect a child's mind and behavior?

(Source:  E/a, q, other)

More Questions

. . .

Is there a battle between good and evil in the spiritual realm?

(Source:  E/a, q, other)


No comments:

Post a Comment