Sunday, May 3, 2020

Added - Subtracted

What can be added to a caffeine medicine to make it more effective?
What can be subtracted from a caffeine medicine to make it less effective?
Why does C. Thomas Wild say ingredients matter?

X-ref:

- Stimulants

...





...

How did it feel taking ADHD medication for the first time? I have had brain fog forever. Will Vyvanse make me feel “more mentally connected” ?

What are the most common side effects you experience when taking Vyvanse for ADHD? What can be done to help reduce these side effects?

Can you tell your experience with Concerta and Vyvanse, what was the difference?

When I did crystal meth, I didn't get an intense high. Instead, I felt a prolonged state of what would be considered optimal normalcy. I felt normal, clear, and steady, w/o feeling tired, weak or dazed. What does this say about my brain function?


What is it like to have ADD or ADHD?

(Source:  E/a, q, other)

No comments:

Post a Comment