Sunday, May 3, 2020

Gratitude Journal

Gratitude journal - Wikipediaen.wikipedia.org › wiki › Gratitude_journal
A gratitude journal is a diary of things for which one is grateful. Gratitude journals are used by individuals who wish to focus their attention on the positive things ...

(Google)

I am health, strength, peace, happiness and prosperity.  The Spirit of God, who is active in me, flows through my body in a purifying, cleansing, healing stream that removes all obstructions and brings peace, health and harmony to my body.  I am well, strong and vital.  I am beautiful, peaceful and poised.  I am eternally youthful.  I am buoyant, happy, free.  I shall raise in the morning filled with energy, radiance, and the power to accomplish whatever I find to do.

- M. Fillmore

No comments:

Post a Comment