Thursday, May 28, 2020

Chatter

Is brain chatter a thing? And if it is how can I fix it, I can never concentrate because I'm always talking to myself inside my head, it's so distracting and it makes me so desperate I hate it, this also happens when I go to sleep.

(Source:  E/a, q, other)

Monkey mind - Wikipediaen.wikipedia.org › wiki › Monkey_mind
Monkey mind or mind monkey, from Chinese xinyuan and Sino-Japanese shin'en 心猿 [lit. "heart-/mind-monkey"], is a Buddhist term meaning "unsettled; restless ...
‎Early literary history of ... · ‎Chinese "mind monkey ... · ‎Japanese "mind ...

(Google)

https://www.ninds.nih.gov/Disorders/All-Disorders/Attention-Deficit-Hyperactivity-Disorder-Information-Page

...

Why do I remain absent minded most of the time and forget things and tasks? I also seem to have a short attention span.

(Source:  E/a, q, other)

...

10 people have requested your answers to questions this week. (05-28-2020)

(Source:  E/a)

No comments:

Post a Comment