Monday, July 6, 2020

Some Ways

What are some ways to increase my appetite while I am taking methylphenidate (Ritalin) prescribed for ADHD?

Trying to lower Adderall intake because though I do, in fact, have ADHD, Adderall seems to negatively impact my creativity. My natural eating pattern is intermittent fasting and I seem to respond well to as little as 5-10 mg.  Comments?

How long does 5 mg of Adderall stay in your system?

How much do vasoconstricting stimulants (Adderall, Ritalin) affect MRI measurements by constricting blood flow?

How does brain imaging help in understanding the brain?

How does the brain match words to feelings?

Why can't I stick with anything? I've had 6 majors, 13 or 14 jobs, and a million hobbies. I can't force my brain to focus. If something is boring, I zone out. The only time I can get things done is when I HAVE to because of a deadline. Please help.

How do you explain to a child, "what is the mind" as opposed to "what is the brain"?

How can I improve my memory and be able to memorize important skills like math?

Productivity drugs: Is there a pill to increase productivity levels?

Why do some say that it take 10,000 hours to master a task?

Is false diagnosis same as misdiagnosis?

(Source:  E/a, q, other)

More Questions

If repeating affirmations verbally helps your subconscious mind accept the affirmation as true, would repeatedly writing the affirmation work as well?

What are the consequences of having an unfocused mind? (a person who does not know what to do or where to go).  How will these people's lives likely turn out?

Are you better at verbal thinking or pictorial thinking? How can you strengthen the one you may be weaker at?

(Source:  E/a, q, other)

...

Tools

. . .

- Planning
- Vision Boarding
- Written Annual Planner

No comments:

Post a Comment