Thursday, July 30, 2020

Contrasting How Topics Can Be Addressed

...

Contrasting How Topics Can Be Addressed

...

Customer:  I want to talk about paying attention and possible attention challenges.  Healthcare consultant:  It's all about spending more time on task, nothing more.  Attention challenges simply do not exist.

Customer:  I want to talk about ADHD  Healthcare consultant:  I specialize in research papers only;  I do not ever see customers.

Customer:  I want to discuss adult ADHD.  Healthcare consultant:  To maximize profits, the insurance plan only covers diagnosis and discussion of children, not adults.

Customer:  I want to discuss stimulants and ADHD reduction.  Healthcare consultant:  Because of the additional paperwork, I do not prescribe stimulant medicines at all;  also, Sigmund Freud had a dim view of stimulants.

Customer:  I want to discuss auditory processing (CAPD/APD).  I passed a very basic hearing test.
Healthcare consultant:  To maximize profits, the insurance plan only covers a very basic hearing test.  The hearing test does not test for auditory processing (CAPD/APD) challenges.

Customer:  I would like your views on two or more people who have spoken to you or about a topic you are aware of.  Healthcare consultant:  I promote only myself so I cannot recognize those people at all or talk about that topic at all.

Customer:  I would your views on this subject.  Healthcare politician:  I practice the Not Invented Here syndrome which means that the subject you wish to discuss is stonewalled.

Customer:  What can you say about nootropics?  Healthcare politician:  I have no interest in the subject at all.

Customer:  I would like to talk about nutrition and paying attention.  Healthcare consultant:  I am not a nutritionist;  I am trained in prescription medicines only.

...

Central Auditory Processing Disorder: Signs and Symptomswww.asha.org › PRPSpecificTopic
... disorders (e.g., learning disability, language impairment, ADHD, and autism spectrum disorder). The variability in specific auditory processing skill deficits may ...
‎Causes · ‎Assessment · ‎Treatment

(Google)

...

https://cthomaswildadhd.blogspot.com/2020/07/monkey-wrench.html

No comments:

Post a Comment