Thursday, July 9, 2020

ADHD - Signal Connectivity

...


...

Partial Answers To Attentional Control Challenges . . . - How To (Temporarily) Cure Hyperactivity book (Wild) - Nerves in Collision book (Alvarez) - Remarkable Medicine book (Dreyfus) - The Hyperactive Child book (Renshaw) X-ref: ADHD relief, neurology

...



In a typical chemical synapse between two neurons, the neuron from which the nerve impulsearrives is called the presynaptic neuron. The neuron to which the ...

(Google)

What is different in the brain that causes someone to have ADD/ADHD?


ADHD, like epilepsy, brain concussions, sports concussions, narcolepsy, etc. is about neurology. The cause of ADHD has been described as a spotty neuron (Renshaw). For some reason, the right stimulant medicine, for some with ADHD, can temporarily cause a temporary improvement for a number of hours (aka better connections in the brain). X-ref: paying attention vs inattention

(Source:  E/a, q, other)

.......

Why don’t we stay energized forever when we drink coffee/caffeine products?  Why does the effect of caffeine wear off?  What specifically causes this?  What is this process?


Im currently 6 months into vyvanse withdrawal, and everytime I consume caffeine, I get way more fatigued, brainfogged etc than if I dont take it. But before I ever took vyvanse it wasnt like that, is it cause caffeine stimulate the same receptors?

Why do stimulants like Adderall make me drowsy and have a flat affect? I have inattentive ADHD with no hyperactivity.

I was diagnosed with ADHD and prescribed Adderall XR, which does nothing but increase my heart rate and make me sleepy. Why is this the case, when many other medicated ADHD individuals feel lots of focus and motivation?

(Source:  E/a, q, other)



No comments:

Post a Comment