Thursday, July 30, 2020

Questions About ADHD? Examples *****

Examples

...

What is the purpose of a neurological assessment?

What is it called when you can't pay attention?

What's the most important thing to know about ADHD?

What is "time blindness" in people with ADHD?

Where can I locate your services avaliable?  I have an ADHD brain, I would like to grow and challenge believes.  I was just diagnosed at 50, I am grateful I can seek my own answers now.  Thank you.

What can I do to improve my concentration?

How do you know if a medicine for ADHD is working?

Why don't ADHD meds affect me regardless of the dosage?

Why is my attention span so short that I lose focus with the person speaking to me?  How do I deal with it?

How can I improve my 7-year-old fine motor skills?

Why do I have a short attention span and forget a lot?

I (40, f) think I may have ADD. How likely is that, given that I’ve never been suspected of having this, but was often considered dreamy, scatterbrained and lazy? Have any of you been diagnosed as adults? How did treatment change you?

What does monotherapy for ADHD mean?

Is coffee improving or harming long-term mental productivity (e.g. software developer)? Would it be better to not drink coffee, when planning to work over 40 hours a week for a long-term?

(Source:  E/a, q, other)

https://cthomaswildadhd.blogspot.com/2020/07/topics-to-z.html



No comments:

Post a Comment