Saturday, August 15, 2020

Energy and Medicines - Drugs

...

If you are tired and no energy but then take some MDMA. You then dance the night away till the early hours. Where has this energy come from? Is it the drug making you perceive you have energy? Some scientific answers …

For partial answers, take a look at medicines used to treat ADHD (such as coffee, caffeine, caffeine compounds, Ritalin, Dexedrine, Adderall, Vyvanse, etc.). X-ref: neurology, autonomic nervous system, etc.

...

How do you differentiate between a normally active child and a child who has ADHD?

...

How do I tell my doctor to treat me for ADHD? I was diagnosed with a mood challenge and given a provisional diagnosis for ADHD. I’m two mood medicines in and neither mood medicine works.  I know I have ADHD but how can I say that without sounding like I'm faking for ADHD medicines?

...

Since kindergarten I was diagnosed with a learning disability but not given specifications on what I have. I have trouble getting my work done, coming to class, managing my time & organizing etc. Could I possibly have ADHD? How can I (20F) get tested?

...

(Source:  E/a, q, other)

- Dave Asprey - Bulletproof Coffee - Nootropic Which Provides Relief - Jack Dreyfus - Dilantin - Epilepsy Relief - C. Thomas Wild - Tirend (contains caffeine, 100 mg) - Inattentive ADHD Relief X-ref: - Brain-mind medicines, ADHD, epilepsy, narcolepsy, nootropics

...

https://cthomaswildadhd.blogspot.com/2020/07/adhd-signal-connectivity.html


No comments:

Post a Comment