Saturday, February 22, 2020

Tirend - NoDoz - ADHD Reduction - Paying Attention vs Inattention

https://cthomaswildadhd.blogspot.com/2020/02/how-i-got-my-brain-back.html

...

Nathalie Kelly has left a new comment on your post "How I Got My Brain Back":

HI THOMAS, I AM SO GLAD MY VIDEOS ARE HELPFUL TO YOU! I MENTION GREEN TEA AS ONE METHOD TO REDUCE CHRONIC BRAIN INFLAMMATION, NOT ATTENTION. THE CAFFEINE IN COFFEE IS MUCH STRONGER AND WILL HAVE A STRONGER AFFECT ON FOCUS THAN GREEN TEA. I WOULD SUGGEST LEAVING THE SUGAR OUT THOUGH AS THAT IS HIGHLY INFLAMMATORY! BEST WISHES.
NATHALIE WWW.BRAINRECOVERYCOACH.COM

...

Dear Nathalie Kelly,

There are two FDA approved medicines (Tirend, NoDoz)(alertness aids) which I have taken since 1973 with my medical doctor's knowledge to predictably reduce my Inattentive ADHD from birth. It took me over twenty years to discover these effective medicines.  Both medicines (Tirend, NoDoz) contain sugar in their formulas (quantitative analyses).  For some, caffeine and sugar is more effective than just caffeine alone for greater effectiveness.  While I strongly believe in full disclosure ingredient labeling for medicines and foods (so consumers have choices), I do not subscribe to the idea of making sugar a villain for everyone on planet earth.  Both FDA approved products work for me with their formulas as they are so I choose not to abandon what works for me and what took me over twenty years to discover.

By the way, the caffeine in coffee and the caffeine in tea is identical.  The caffeine content is higher in coffee than tea.  Caffeine works for some with ADHD;  food additives in FDA approved medicines and foods need better ingredient labels.


Thank you for your reply.  Good luck to you.

Sincerely,

Charles Thomas Wild
ADHD Reduction - Author

X-ref:  Nerves in Collision book by Walter C. Alvarez, M.D.;  Remarkable Medicine book by Jack Dreyfus;  The Hyperactive Child book by Domeena C. Renshaw, M.D.;  the How To (Temporarily) Cure Hyperactivity book (about proven Inattentive ADHD reduction) by C. Thomas Wild;  introduction by Anita Uhl Brothers, M.D. of Berkeley, California.

No comments:

Post a Comment