Saturday, February 22, 2020

How I Got My Brain Back

...

Dear Nathalie Kelly,

Thank you for sharing your story:


You mentioned that you believe green tea helps some.  In my experience (ADHD Inattentive from birth due to a forceps head injury), I have found, for me, that coffee works noticeably better for me than does green tea to create sustained attention, improved concentration, and improved working memory (for four hours plus of symptom relief).

Can you sense a difference between a cup of green tea versus a cup of Columbian Yuban coffee with a cube of white Hawaiian cane sugar in it?


I have a long background in Educational Psychology, Spiritual Metaphysics (New Thought), Nutrition, and Brain Neurology.

Would you please take a look at the above websites and consider posting to the second one shown?

Please share the above two educational websites about paying attention vs inattention with others.

Thank you.

C. Thomas Wild 

aka Charles Thomas Wild
ADHD Reduction - Author
Blue Springs, Missouri, USA
Age 73 

X-ref:

- Coffee, Caffeine, Tirend, NoDoz;  also, Bonine.

...

https://cthomaswildadhd.blogspot.com/2020/02/c-thomas-wild-adhd-brain-concussion.html

...

I Wanted My Brain Back | BrainLinewww.brainline.org › story › i-wanted-my-brain-back

Jul 25, 2008 - I Wanted My Brain Back ... “I couldn't trust my brain,” Anne says. ... Rehabilitation for brain injury isn't necessarily about getting back to normal; ...

1 comment:

  1. HI THOMAS, I AM SO GLAD MY VIDEOS ARE HELPFUL TO YOU! I MENTION GREEN TEA AS ONE METHOD TO REDUCE CHRONIC BRAIN INFLAMMATION, NOT ATTENTION. THE CAFFEINE IN COFFEE IS MUCH STRONGER AND WILL HAVE A STRONGER AFFECT ON FOCUS THAN GREEN TEA. I WOULD SUGGEST LEAVING THE SUGAR OUT THOUGH AS THAT IS HIGHLY INFLAMMATORY! BEST WISHES.
    NATHALIE WWW.BRAINRECOVERYCOACH.COM

    ReplyDelete