Tuesday, September 1, 2020

How I Partially Think About ADHD

1.  Discussing ADHD can be challenging often because many people believe that perhaps nothing can be done about it.

2.  Discussing ADHD is all about neurology.  ADHD is like epilepsy and narcolepsy.  ADHD is about neurology.

3.  In my case, I discovered that I was extremely sensitive to caffeine in a positive way.  Some caffeine products, for me, work well;  other caffeine products, for me, fail to work/fail to work well at all.

4.  Why?  Ingredients matter.

...

https://cthomaswildadhd.blogspot.com/2020/09/adhd-relief.html

...

5.  Bottomline, good nutrition is important for everyone.

6.  For me, the most valid temporary remedy for Inattentive ADHD is taking the right stimulant medicine (containing caffeine) to temporarily and reliably increase brain connections a little.

7.  While there are many resources for ADHD, the educational books which actually address core aspects of ADHD are few in number (my view).  Authors include:  Alvarez, Dreyfus, Renshaw, and Wild.

8.  Part of the history of ADHD and epilepsy is a little like the current Oval Office (2020) where considerations such as what is the truth about ADHD? are replaced by godless politics (my view).  X-ref:  the meaning of the symbolic Town of Vanity Fair in the allegory known as The Pilgrim's Progress book by John Bunyan.

9.  Caveat emptor.

10.  Other


No comments:

Post a Comment