Monday, September 7, 2020

Attitude - 2020 - Medicines - Nootropics

My attitude toward medicines which work for epilepsy and ADHD is a little different than the attitudes of some other people (my view).

By nature, I am conservative and I view medicines which work for epilepsy and ADHD as helpful.  Ideally, I wish for a cure for epilepsy and ADHD - someday.

Today is 2020.  There is a new field which is growing called nootropics.  Nootropics are aimed at everyday people who want a mental edge.

My attitude toward nootropics is conservative, that is, I do not subscribe to the idea that everyday people need a mental edge.

At the same time, I am aware of the consumer marketplace and, if history is correct, history will side on the development of nootropics.

I strive toward a balance in presenting my viewpoints about neurology.  I do not subscribe to the false idea that it's ok to fib and lie about FDA drugs and about the new field of nootropics in an effort to boost sales (aka pursue greed).

There is a difference between truth vs falsehood and honesty vs dishonesty (my view).

Integrity matters.
Truth matters.
Honesty matters.

https://cthomaswildadhd.blogspot.com/ ADHD relief

https://twitter.com/CharlesThomasW7

No comments:

Post a Comment