Monday, November 11, 2019

Light vs Darkness

(Off Topic = OT) - Behavior - Conduct - November 11, 2019

...

Trump is saying ‘I am above the law’ and ‘nobody can control me’: Harvard Law’s Laurence Tribe

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/11/trump-is-saying-i-am-above-the-law-and-nobody-can-control-me-harvard-laws-laurence-tribe/

(Google)

Honesty is the best policy.

- Benjamin Franklin

...

Jan 24, 2016 - Trump: I could 'shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters' .... "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't ...

Feb 26, 2019 - Donald Trump's former attorney Michael Cohen calls President Trump a racistcon man, and cheat during his opening statement before the ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_inquiry_against_Donald_Trump

Impeachment, in fact, is a vital protection against the dangers a president like Trump ... To move against Trump now, Democrats seem to believe, would only ...

From the moment he assumed the office, President Trump has been in direct violation of the US Constitution. Join the campaign to Impeach Donald Trump Now.

Jun 5, 2019 - Michael Wolff says that the accounts in his second book on Donald Trump's presidency are "crazier and crazier" than the first as Trump ...

(Google)


No comments:

Post a Comment